Friday 30 November 2012

Grammar Exercises

Pronouns
1. True or False.
   Read and circle True or False.
It is my birthday! It is sunny and hot. My parents didn’t go to work. They are at home. We are having a party. My sister gave me a great present. She gave me a new skateboard. My best friend is coming. He likes skateboarding too.
a. Today is my birthday.                                       True    False
b. The weather is cloudy and cold.                             True    False
c. My parents are at work.                                     True    False
d. My family are having a party.                               True    False
e. My sister gave me a new bike.                               True    False

We can use pronouns to replace the names of people and things.
I… You… He… She… It… We… They…

2. Choose the answer!
   Read the sentence. Circle the correct answer.
a. ____________________ is sunny today.                         It's / It / There
b. ____________________ don’t like vegetables.                     I’m / I / Me
c. What’s the time? ____________________ 8 o’clock.             It’s / Is / He
d. Can you see that rabbit? ______________ has very big ears.       He / It / I
e. Ask your sister for help. _____________ is very good at Maths.   She/ I / They

No comments:

Post a Comment